The following is a list of podcasts focused around mental health, psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, and depth psychology. The New Books Network, a consortium of author-interview podcast channels , also has an extensive compilation of podcasts focused about psychoanalysis and mental health.
- IPA Off the Couch
- Psychoanalysis Podcast Lectures from the University of Warwick
- Rendering Unconscious
- Audio and Video with Tara Brach
- Unlocking Us with Brene Brown
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy podcast
- Therapy Chat
- Women in Depth
- Jungianthology by the C.G. Institute of Chicago
- The Jung podcast
Blogs focusing on psychoanalysis
A few blogs that focus specifically on psychoanalysis are Contemporary Psychoanalysis in Action from The Contemporary Psychoanalysis Group, Psychoanalysis Unplugged from the American Psychoanalytic Association, and the British Psychoanalytical Society blog.